Thursday, October 7, 2010

3 Years...or 21, however you want to look at it! :)

My little guy turned 3 years old (or 21 years in dog years) on October 5th.  I'll admit that I forgot his birthday only to remember yesterday.  No I am not that kind of person who throws her dog a birthday party, but I AM that kind of person who sings Happy Birthday to her dog and goes out to dinner with her parents and husband, orders a patty melt, and takes 1/2 of it home (the burger part only) to her dog so he can have a birthday dinner....

He lived it up and got his belly rubbed while Mark and I watched TV. I apologized for forgetting his birthday (I think the burger made up for it) and made sure to sing Happy Birthday one more time before we went to bed and told him how much we loved him ;) 


Hmmmm...me and my dog...I just cannot get enough of him!

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY COOPER! Mommy and Daddy <3 you!



 

3 comments:

April said...

Okay. I think you have officially lost it :)

PS - And the title of the post had me lost, I couldn't figure what 3 years referred to (you know, before I read your post)!

Kimmie said...

Happy Birthday, COOPER!! We actually had a party for Jake this year...complete with invitations! Every year he gets special birthday treats from the "Barkery"! Hope he had a fun day!

Tammy B said...

very cute. Happy Birthday Cooper. I remember what it was like before kids :)