Thursday, November 18, 2010

Looking Forward To...

spending more time with my husband now that his work schedule is changing
thanksgiving! :)
spending time with my family
our yearly outlet mall trip with my mom and sisters
caramel apple spice
christmas with my husband which, we decided, will include a real christmas tree
putting christmas lights on our home for the first time
decorating our house more
ordering our wedding pictures finally
times with friends
some well deserved time off of work for the holidays

What are some of the things you are looking forward to these days???

1 comment:

April said...

I'm looking forward to ...
movie night tonight
shopping tomorrow
photoshoots on Sunday
my new curtain rod being hung
Thanksgiving (with both families)
the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
Christmas jammies
Christmas (all of it)

YAY, it's almost the weekend!!